We Are Hiring Reservations Coordinator Fox Resorts Head Office
Fox Resorts is a boutique chain of hotels specialising in authentic experiences and opportunities to explore some hidden gems around the island. Our two boutique properties in Jaffna and Kandy offer intimate getaways enveloped in breathtaking views, coupled with culinary feasts, unparalleled comfort and heartfelt hospitality.
An opportunity has arisen for a Reservations Coordinator at the Fox Resorts Head Office in Colombo. The ideal candidate should be experienced in Reservations and have a passion for travel and achieving guest satisfaction, along with excellent communications skills.
• Handle reservations directly with guests and travel agents, using a central PMS, Channel Manager and Booking Engine
• Handle inquiries for room reservations and hotel information on phone, email, WhatsApp and through OTA messages
• Follow through on each reservation and ensure that all special requirements are catered to and advance payments are
• Constantly be in touch with all departments and properties to ensure a smooth operation
• Pay attention to detail, be sensitive to guest needs, and effectively communicate same to the properties
Required Skills & Qualifications
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in Hospitality Reservations
• Digitally savvy with the ability to effectively operate all booking related systems across multiple devices on different
• Degree in Hospitality Management or a related field
• Ability to spot and resolve problems
• Fluency in English and Sinhala
• Excellent communication, PR & interpersonal skills
• Highly organized with a strong work ethic
• Ability to multi-task and be willing to take on challenges and work as a team to achieve given targets
An attractive remuneration package including fringe benefits is on offer to the successful candidate.
Submit your application through the Careers page of www.cmg.lk