Capital Maharaja Group, a multifaceted organization comprising companies in the Industrial, Media and Service Sectors, is one of the largest private conglomerates in Sri Lanka. We provide a challenging environment to work and learn with the best people in the business and state-of-the-art production technologies, SAP and best practices in quality assurance. We are committed to service excellence and principles of good governance.
PE Plus (Private) Limited is a market leader in water tanks, hardware accessories, household plastics and solar water heaters in Sri Lanka.
Heading production planning function with making annual, monthly and weekly production plans; managing MRP in the SAP system; providing routine and ad hoc management information on production planning activities to the factory director.
● Adhere to company standards and production policies to meet company objectives in coordinating and planning production activities.
● Work with SAP PP and MRP modules for production planning on a monthly, weekly and daily basis and undertake schedules according to sales forecasts.
● Monitor the execution of production plans and enter production data to the SAP system.
● Maintain reports in the SAP for production planning activities and sequences.
● Analyze delays and interruptions and accordingly adjust production schedules to meet deadlines.
● Communicate production status and related management information to managers and relevant parties on a regular basis.
● Plan equipment, material, and manpower requirements based on SAP MRP module for execution of production plans.
● Analyze back orders, current orders, and upcoming orders to prioritize, plan, and schedule production operations.
● Degree/Diploma in Planning, Accounting, or Supply Chain, or equivalent qualifications with 3 years’ experience in a relevant field.
- Skills and Experience
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both Sinhala and English
● Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work under pressure with minimum supervision
● Experience in ERP-driven logistics management system (SAP) and high computer literacy
● Coordinating planning functions across production, sales, purchasing and technical teams
● Working knowledge of Tamil is an advantage
Below 40 years
Please submit your resume through the Careers Portal at www.cmg.lk within 7 days.