Capital Maharaja Group, a multifaceted organisation comprising companies in the Industrial, Media and Service Sectors, is one of the largest private conglomerates in Sri Lanka. We provide a challenging environment to work and learn with the best people in the business and state-of-the-art production technologies, SAP and best practices in quality assurance. We are committed to service excellence and principles of good governance.
PE Plus (Private) Limited is a market leader in water tanks, hardware accessories, household plastics and solar water heaters in Sri Lanka.
Assistant engineer reporting to the factory engineer, responsible for developing products and systems, and executing processes in maintaining machines, systems, infrastructure, and equipment to meet operational expectations.
● Supervise the maintenance of production and electrical equipment
● Maintain the facility’s maintenance schedules
● Perform and supervise maintenance-related repairs
● Maintain equipment and supplies to ensure safe operation of the facility
● Inspect and troubleshoot equipment
● Ensure all equipment is properly maintained
● Review daily work orders and submit reports
● Review all documentation to ensure proper data collection
● Lead, train and supervise maintenance workers
● Maintain statistical and financial records related to work
● Report on performance; prepare and present management information
● Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical, Mechatronics, Electrical or relevant field / NDT with 3-5 years’ post-Diploma experience
● Skills and Experience
● Experience in computer-aided CAD drawing and 3D modeling
● Working experience and knowledge in QMS and EMS
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both Sinhala and English
● Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work under pressure with minimum supervision
● Experience in ERP (SAP) environment and high computer literacy
● Coordinating related functions across task teams
Below 35 years
Please submit your resume through the Careers Portal at www.cmg.lk within 7 days.