Our Client, a leading agrochemical manufacturer, and formulator, headquartered in Singapore providing cost-effective solutions to the global farming communities is looking for a BUSINESS MANAGER – in SRI LANKA.
• To provide operational input & business plan to execute the set-up of new entities
• Hands-on attitude, assertive and responsible to kick start a liaison office in Sri Lanka.
• Analysis & Recommendation of product development as well as product registration to meet the market needs & potential growth.
• Conduct business expansion plans with customers and generate sales and market share.
• Weekly/Monthly update of detailed information pertaining to the registration of agrochemical and fertilizer with ROP and NFS respectively.
• To provide strategic recommendations and constant update of the market situation on new product launches, pricing, and quantity in a timely manner.
• Business plan with each customer.
• To ensure deliverables as per Business Plan.
• Good track record in Business & Operation with a good relationship with ROP and all related Organizations.
• Aptitude of quantitative analysis, strategic and tactical thinking, and detailed planning.
• To perform any other duties assigned by the HQ from time to time
Qualification & Experience
• Agriculture/Chemical degree is a MUST preferably with MBA.
• Knowledge in Sales & Products Registration of Agrochemical and with at least 4 years of experience in Fertilizers and well -versed with the distribution channels and distributors.
Package: A negotiable remuneration package, depending on experience and ability to kick start an office in Sri Lanka, but not less than US$ 1100 per month excluding other allowances such as office operation cost, traveling, stationary allowances.
Interested candidates, please email your comprehensive CV insert with PP size photo in Word Format to reach Director Recruitment, Search Lanka International, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org